Ver todos os empregos
Business Development ManagerSP, SP · Sales
Local: São Paulo
Position: Business Development Manager
- Strong business acumen to identify business risks and opportunities and recommend solutions that drive the desired outcome.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with clients and partners.
- Deep knowledge of the online gambling industry and its key players
- Ability to develop and execute a comprehensive business development strategy to drive growth and increase market share in the online gambling industry.
- Sales development skills to identify new prospective clients and execute sales strategies.
- Strong organizational skills to manage day-to-day operations and support of existing partners including reporting, forecasting, modeling, and contract management
- Analytical skills to identify trends and patterns in data and use them to make informed business decisions.
- Entrepreneurial outlook and creative, can do, mindset.
- Excellent Portuguese and intermediate Spanish/English
- Experience in marketing and sales of gambling platforms.
- Knowledge of best practices to achieve rapid growth.
- Negotiation skills with Bloggers, Influencers and Agents.
- Ability to develop a team 20 +/- people for Sales, Customer Service and Technical Support.
Compartilhar Este Emprego