Local: Sao Paulo
Cargo: Business Development Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
Salary: Open to negotiation
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role.
- Hunter profile
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Finance market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, finance, economics, legal, sales or relevant field