São Paulo / SP - Vaga exclusiva RSG Brasil
Client: Multinational Tecnology Company - AAA
Position: Desktop Engineer Sr.
Sr. Desktop Engineer will provide day to day onsite\remote desktop support, receive inbound
calls, answer questions, troubleshoot, and document steps performed to resolve challenges
with hardware, software, and application issues in a ticketing system.
- 3- 5 years of experience
- Base skill set:
- 2+ years experience providing onsite technical support in a fast-paced and constantly
- changing environment up to executive management level. Provide first-level contact and problem resolution for customer issues.
- Good knowledge and experience on windows 7/8/10 OS
- Should have basic knowledge of Mac operating system, to support Apple pc users
- Broad experience of IT with a basic understanding of Networks, Servers, Audio/Visual, Smart Devices, and Telecoms.
- Knowledge of AD and smart hands and feet support.
- Experience in resolving printer-related issues.
- Experience of Service management tool – ServiceNow or Remedy.
- Should be aware of ITIL process of Incident, Change, Problem, Service Request, and related activities like spare and buffer stock management
- Manage Desktop Devices (hardware, software, and connectivity) incidents through to resolution.
- Manage IMAC and deskside support services.
- Work with Third-Party Vendors to remediate complex AV issues as needed.
- Manage hard and soft break-fix services for laptops and desktops.
- Provide standard and approved hardware and software (operating systems and standard office applications) support and maintenance on Desktop (Field Users) Devices for their entire lifecycle (including the remote management of Desktop Devices using appropriate tools).
- Install, upgrade, support, and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware.
- Should have expertise on EUC tools, remote support tools, MS office, and outlook.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including providing VIP support
- Maintain ticket updates for all reported incidents
- Willing to work off-hours and weekends when required for projects or emergency support
Wages: R$ 12.000,00 clt
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills with proven ability to work in fast-paced environments
- Commercial experience in an IT support technician role that includes 3+ years of technical support experience in a hybrid Windows and MAC environment
- 2+ years of technical support experience in a hybrid Windows environment
- Microsoft certification such as MCP/MCSA or related IT certification