RSG Exclusive Job Position
São Paulo/ SP
Client: Top 10 Global Private Equity Funds.
Job: General Manager/ Partner - LATAM
● Multiple direct reports and lead full-scope administration engagements.
● Facilitating the below work-scope, the successful candidate should be comfortable in a client facing role and developing staff and be well versed in private equity accounting matters.
● Full scope of private equity fund administration/business and team of 50 direct people;
● Accounting/administration of management company and upper-tier entities;
● Management and incentive fee calculations, developing new clientes;
● Monthly, quarterly and annual financial statement (budget) responsibility;
● Capital calls and distributions;
● Source and negotiate third party service provider agréments;
● Coordinate preparation of tax returns and annual audit;
● Support firmwide process initiatives and accounting systems;
● Optimize existing processes and services deliveries;
● Work with executives and associates to achieve company objectives and support new projects;
● Maintain necessary records and control over fund information flow and activities, including capital calls and distributions;
● Assist in preparation of audit and tax schedules for auditors and outside tax accountants with CFO;
● Review and monitor investment documents, processes and Next steps;
● Report directly to the Comp. Board.
● Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Engineering;
● MBA mandatory;
● More than 15 years em P.E. or similar Market;
● Deep knowledge in business management;
● Focus on results;
● Good relationship with the local market and latam.
Wages: Bet 2,5M and 4,5M reais per year including bônus.