Local: São Paulo
Client: information Business
Position: Marketing Manager
Summary of Primary Role:
We are looking for a dynamic and creative Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of all Brazilian marketing efforts with an eye on measurably increasing brand awareness and qualified lead generation. This role will work at strategic and tactical levels with the other members of the global marketing team outside of Brazil but will also build strong and productive working relationships with senior sales and product staff in our Sao Paulo office. The successful candidate must be a proactive self-starter able to create and execute plans with minimal supervision and intervention.
- Responsible for devising and implementing a comprehensive marketing program with the aim of creating a strong funnel of qualified leads to be followed up by our business development team.
- Enhance awareness of the company brands and position across multiple sectors within Brazil. Utilize the full range of digital marketing channels including paid and organic search and social media.
- Develop short- and long-term plans, goals, and budgets for the marketing program, monitor progress, assure adherence, and evaluate performance.
- Proactively identify marketing/sales opportunities and work with colleagues to create and implement plans to capitalize on opportunities.
- Coordinate media interest and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests, with the end goal to measurably increase mentions of our brands within the Brazilian media.
- Manage and coordinate online and offline events within Brazil. Events include attendance at industry conferences, in person events, and online events (webinars). Manage event budgets, create timelines, evaluate event success based on ROI metrics.
- Contribute to Company’s social media strategy with a particular eye on building engagement on our channels in Brazil.
- Able to demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing activities in the B2B market.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business information industry
- Knowledge and experience with SEO and paid search in Brazil
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Able to demonstrate successful experience working with media outlets, cultivating, and nurturing media relationships, making presentations, and negotiating with media.
- Experience managing social media accounts and growing user engagement for B2B companies in Brazil.
- Events & webinar management experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time with minimal supervision.
- International company experience and experience working with overseas managers & colleagues.
BRL 12.5k to BRL 14.4k per month CLT + Benefits (Health plan, VR, home office 2 days)