Local: Polanco/ México
Client: Brazilian Design Agency
Position: Design Director
- In charge for the operation itself with a strategic view of the business.
- Will develop the business and prospect for new clients.
- Will be responsible for planning goals, budget, and KPIs.
- The professional will be responsible for structuring the team and managing it.
- Develop design projects, create projects, and lead other projects with the team.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher within Design
- 3-6 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, good at presenting ideas and discussing solutions in large groups
- Portfolio necessary
- Strong design skills
- Ability to multitask with efficiency, overview, structure, and attention to details
- Strong people development skills, ability to mentor others on craft, process, and leadership
- Open to negotiation + Christmas bonus+ 15 days of vacation + health insurance ($2K Mexicans Pesos - refund) + hybrid work