Local: São Paulo
Client: Energy company
Position: Project Finance Manager
- Support commercial negotiation, been in charge of project's financial model, economics analysis and preliminary feasibility
- Develop and implement strategies for project financing such as commercial banks or capital market securities issuance.
- Responsible for investment financing plans, capex & opex assumptions and feasibility studies.
- Support Headquarters with all knowledge about Brazilian financing, insurance, taxes etc. And support project due diligence, the reports, presentations, and approval processes.
- Postgraduate or above, desirable finance specialization
- More than 5 years of experience in energy sector.
- CFA in preferential.
- Native Portuguese, fluent in English, based in São Paulo.