Local: São Paulo
Client: Energy company
Position: Senior Business Development Manager
- Develop annual energy market development strategy.
- Defining goals, search for greenfield and/or M&A projects and following ups.
- To lead in project Due Diligence and Energy market analysis, as: market report, business cases studies, energy price analysis.
- Support headquarter team in the reports, presentations, and approval processes.
- Develop partnership for new business projects and business modeling.
- Postgraduate or above
- More than 7 years of experience in energy company (generation, transmission or distribution), with rich experience in the operation of energy projects in the free market.
- Have experience working on power agencies, understand energy technical requirements.
- Native Portuguese, fluent in English, based in São Paulo.