Local: São Paulo
Cargo: Sales Partnership
What you will do:
• Responsible for strategy and implementation of a channel-partner program in Brazil
• Set annual, quarterly, and monthly acquisition and targets for the different channels and manage an ongoing process for tracking results. Leverage our sales direct channel for lead execution.
• Research potential channel-partners such as brokers, consultants, advisors and trade associations, develop the relationship with them and follow up opportunities between channel-partners and the internal sales team.
• Coordinate and provide for our channel-partners training, collateral and sales support materials related to our platforms and products.
What we are looking for:
• 5+ years’ experience in originating and managing third-party sales channel in business-to-business environment
• Experience in successfully leading strategic initiatives, process enhancements or development projects to completion, as well as reporting project status and outcomes.
• Excellent leadership skills, ability to lead and motivate a cross-functional team in an aggressive, fast-paced environment; ability to support aggressive sales targets.
• Resourcefulness and ability to partner effectively with various business units, departments, and organizations.
• Strong organizational and resource management skills; planning skills; strong oral and written presentation skills.
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA desirable.
What we offer:
• Positive and encouraging work environment.
• Dynamic company where you can grow as far as your vision and curiosity leads you.
• Hybrid office / remote work scheme.
Remuneration: 9k CLT + Benefícios