Ver todos os empregos
Lead Blockchain DeveloperSP, SP · Information Technology
Local: São Paulo
Client: NFT Market Startup
Job: Lead Blockchain Developer
- You will be responsible for leading all aspects of the technology that involves blockchains, both public (Ethereum, Polygon, Solana) and the private ledger.
- This is a unique opportunity to lead blockchain technology for a VC-backed global marketplace.
- Key priorities include:
- Integrating purchases in our app (USD) with transactions on public blockchains (Ethereum, Polygon, Solana)
- Bridging our ledger with public blockchains (e.g. letting users export/import NFTs from one to the other)
- Further design, development of our ledger/blockchain and of the NFT standards
- Ensuring performance & security.
- Proficient blockchain development skills - subject to technical test
- 5+ years of experience with Blockchain development (e.g. Solidity, Hyperledger, R3 Corda, Bluemix, Rubix)
- Deep knowledge of blockchain, cryptocurrencies, system architecture, data structure and algorithms.
- Security, coding & version control best practices
- Basic English skills to read documentation & communicate with the rest of the team.
Competitive salary + stock options + fully remote
- Entrepreneurial experience (e.g. a startup or side project of your own)
- Early-stage startup experience
- Strong academic credentials (e.g. top university, degree in Computer Science / Engineering)
- Practical experience with automated testing development
(Wherever you want)
Compartilhar Este Emprego