Local - São Paulo/SP
Cliente: Multinational Agro Company
- Manage the local customer success teams professional and operational needs.
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the customer’s business as well as their technical environment to drive value across their operations, and drive retention and growth.
- Collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders to generate successful customer experiences across the onboarding, adoption, enablement, expansion, renewal phases.
- Ensure/promote value realization by closely engaging with end users, sponsors and decision makers
- Achieve customer adoption by managing training and developing best practices to continually create incremental value.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers, proactively mine opportunities for deeper engagement and relationships development
- Monitor customer KPIs to assure customers are satisfied and are maximizing value with our products.
- BA in Agronomy, Engineering or related studies – Must
- Fluent English – Mandatory
- Previous people management experience
- Customer Relationship experience
- Relationships builder
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Self-motivated with proactive approach
- Advanced Excel
- Data driven, analytical
- Time management skills
- Spanish – BIG advantage
- GIS and Database experience – advantage
Wages: Open to negociation / CLT