Location: São Paulo
Client: Global Insurance Company
Position: Account Manager – Insurance
- Assume and control relationships with insurers and reinsurers in the Brazilian territory;
- Manage Projects mainly focused on Transportation /Agro/ Aviation, / in all spheres for our insurance clients;
- Involvement with internal team members (product managers, technical project managers, IT department) to ensure delivery of results and performance;
- Lead business development, marketing initiatives and identify opportunities for the Company in the Brazilian insurance sector;
- Lead sales initiatives of the company's service platform for (re)insurers in the agricultural sector in Brazil and its functionalities;
- Promote the growth and expansion of the leading company in the sector in Brazil by holding seminars, writing publications and participating in industry events;
- Reporting to the Commercial and Head Office.
- Bachelor in Actuarial Science, Bus. Adm, Agronomy or Engineering;
- Fluent English - mandatory;
- Advanced Excel - Required
- Minimum experience of 3 years in the reinsurance or insurance sector in Brazil in technical functions (underwriting, pricing and/or claims management);
- Good relationship, pro activity and sense of ownership;
- Strong commercial bias for expansion;
- Acting throughout Brazil and availability for travel.
Remuneration: R$ 16.500,00 CLT + performance bonus + benefits.