São Paulo / SP - Vaga exclusiva RSG Brasil
Client: National Health Care Company
Position: C# Desktop Software Developer
- Desktop software development for medical devices.
- Debug software issues and develop new tools.
- Document the tasks performed following internal procedures and standards from the company Quality Management System.
- Help in Project Validation and testing.
- Strong knowledge in C#, .NET and WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation).
- MVVM architecture.
- Advanced English Level (read/write).
- Willingness to study and learn new technologies.
- Completed academic degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or any other software development related field.
- Access to a reliable and stable internet connection for online meetings and file transfers.
- RX.NET and ReactiveUI.
- Modern C++.
- SQLite Database.
- Knowledge in Digital Signal Processing or biological signals.
- Presenting a personal portfolio is a huge differential.
Wages: Salary to be agreed - open to negotiation