São Paulo / SP
Cliente: Multinacional do Segmento Agrícola
Position: Soft Commodities Procurement Or Trader Business Development
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Procurement/Trader to establish origination program in Brazil for a new rapidly expanding multinational commodity trading house.
- Work closely with principal stakeholders to create cross country buying program for soft commodities, (Corn/Soybeans/Sugar/Coffee)
- Manage a team of logistics/warehouse personnel where needed and manage export process.
- Create SOP for the procurement, transport and testing of goods.
- Participate in supply chain and risk management
- Report to Headquarter team local and international market trends.
- Manage supplier relationships and interface with key farmers/exporters.
- Develops and maintains constructive supplier relationships by obeying high standards of business ethics and fair dealing.
- Maintain proper reporting and record keeping. (ERP/Excel/PowerPoints)
- Research, gather and interpret market information
- Ability to travel to key producing regions and ports when necessary.
- Prefer a minimum of a Bachelor's degree, preferably in an area of study related to business, finance or agriculture
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Experience in a strategic sourcing role.. procurement or trading.
- Fluent in English;
- 5-10 years agricultural industry experience;
- Excellent negotiation skills, developed hands-on experience.
- Team player with can do attitude;
- Focussed individual with analytical approach and high degree of personal organization;
- High proficiency in MS Office
- Comfortable entering into negotiations;
- Strong customer service and effective communication skills;
- Enjoys a competitive work environment;
- Highly organized, detail oriented and strong multi-tasker;
- Embraces working in an upbeat, modern office environment in a vibrant agricultural community.
Remuneração: Open to negotiation by contract