São Paulo / SP.
Client: Multinational Data and Services
Business Development Manager
- Deliver revenue sufficient to achieve set monthly, quarterly or annual revenue targets. This will be accomplished through securing usage growth on selected products, generating new opportunities, and by following and developing opportunities and leads provided by other sources;
- Ensure the effective handover or introduction of accounts to the Account Management team post-sale, as well as gather client feedback, maintain accurate customer contact and opportunity data in CRM and develop innovative approaches to solving problems facing our existing and prospective clients;
- Conduct detailed, weekly pipeline reviews with the Regional Sales Director (RSD) in your region to ensure the number and quality of opportunities in the pipeline is sufficient to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets. These reviews should also ensure that opportunities are consistently and expeditiously progressing through the pipeline;
- Responsible for consistently and completely entering and updating all opportunities in the company CRM system in a timely manner. These updates are to include a minimum number of call reports per week, as specified by the VP, each including, contact details, lead sources, and opportunity status, as well as a minimum number of prospecting calls per week, as specified by the RSD;
- Complete monthly sales forecasts at an accuracy level specified by the VP;
- Ensure consistent, high-integrity and legally compliant customer engagement activities;
- Continually monitor and target potential areas of new revenue growth, or areas of revenue risk, and proactively define and execute plans to maximize revenue growth;
- To be able to finish all the tasks assigned by the company and supervisor;
- Report directly to Regional Manager in Brazil or Sales Vice President based in New York.
- Degree in Finance, Economics or related business disciplines;
- At least 3 years in direct sales or account management experience in financial or information services industries. Sales experience with financial data vendor an advantage;
- Keen interest and understanding of the Financial and Banking environment, government, academic and the market data/research requirements of divisions in these industries such as Corporate Banking, Fund Management, Government think tank and research centre, University library etc.;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in English is a must;
- Aggressive, self-motivated, mature and target oriented.
Wages: R$ 12.000,00 to R$ 14.000,00 fixed salary ( + plus a aggressive commission)
Contract. - CLT