São Paulo / BR
Cliente: Multinational Lubricants
Position: Sales Business Manager - Oil and Lubricants
- Business Development for Fluids in Brazil - (Specialty Chemicals /Refinery Chemicals and lubricant Additives.
- Tapping new market segments & devising strategies and plans for augmenting business volume & revenue.
- Preparation of weekly visits report, sales projection, scheduling of visits, suggestion to develop new products in the market and participation in technical events of the Lubricants market, performing all the follow-up of pre-sale, sale and post sale, giving all Technical support for the customer.
- Successfully retained customers through relationship building with individual / corporate clients. Expansion of Global Agency Network, specally in Brazil,
- Tied up with best distributorship, stockiest etc;
- Successfully handled products like Emulsifier,Demulsifer,Corrosion Inhabitors,Amine based products, shale stabilizers and deformer;
- Report to Global Costumer Director.
- Engineering or B. Administration with knowledge in Fluids;
- At least 5 years as Commercial or sales Manager in the lubricants area;
- Mandatory English;
- Desirable client portfolio;
- Sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Travel in Brazil and Latam necessary.
Wages: bet US 2.500,00 to US 3.500,00 / contract. - PJ Brazillian Law.